I am private chef living and cooking in los angeles.
Below is a sample menu for a week of dinners:
- Monday - Roast turbot with Moroccan sweet potato salad
- Tuesday - Butternut squash orecchiette with chick peas, pine nuts, and arugula
- Wednesday - Roasted salmon with brown rice, roasted carrots and potatoes
- Thursday - Tomato, kale and chick pea saffron stew with tahini lemon sauce + rustic bread
- Friday - Roast chicken Provençal with artichokes + French lentil salad with olives and feta
I try to buy most of the produce from the farmers markets and meat, dairy and dry goods from Whole Foods. I have my California Food Handler's Certification. Prices and references upon request.
If interested, contact me through my contact page